What is 192.168.l.l
192.168.l.l is a private IP Address, which is used to configure most wireless routers or ADSL modems. The private IP means that it is not unique in nature and can be used simultaneously in different networks at the same time.
There are several IP main addresses a router can take, 192.168.1.1 is the top most common one though 10.0.0.1 or 192.168.0.1 are also using by many routers. Visit to know commonly known routers host addresses.
Use of 192.168.1.1
In order to access your router fill in 192.168.l.l in your browser’s address bar. Once you access your router admin panel you can adjust several options regarding: IP Qos, DNS, Proxy, LAN, WAN, network management, security options, WLAN settings, PPPOE, MAC, WPS, DSL, and DHCP client.
192.168.l.l Router Login and Password Details
How to login 192.168.l.l IP Address?
- Type http://192.168.l.l manually into your browser’s address bar. If 19216811 is not your router’s IP address, find your router’s IP in this article.
- Enter your username and password to login to your router.
- In case you do not remember your username and password details, follow the instructions below.
What to do if you forgot your router’s username and password?
- If you don’t know your username and password and you never changed it, try to find them in the label along with the router’s serial number and login address.
- If you changed your password and forgot it you’ll have to reset the router or modem to factory settings. There is a hidden reset button on every kind of wireless router or ADSL modem. To turn the router back to factory settings, you need to hold on the button for 10 seconds using a needle or toothpick.
- If you didn’t change your username and password, you can login to your router by checking our default router username and password list here.